Sunday, October 26, 2008

Day One! Oct. 26, 2008...

Welcome to my blog! My name is Dave Carswell and since getting my first camera at age 10 my passion in life has been taking great photographs. For years, I specialized in landscapes and travelled from one corner of America to the other, to the other, and to the other...documenting primarily our amazing national parks. But recently I dedicated myself to weddings and engagement sittings. They are fun and exciting and I get to share in some of life's most joyous occasions. I hope you'll check back here often, as I have many stories to share from my FORMER occupation as inventor of the "classic rock" FM radio format and the guy who discovered, hired and managed Howard Stern....just to name two things. It was a wild ride and it allowed me to grab some fantastic shots of many rock stars during my time on the air in markets such as Raleigh, Norfolk, Lexington KY, Richmond VA, Philadelphia and Detroit....40 years total! I'll be sure and post lots of pictures from "back in the day" as well as some gorgeous landscapes taken in locales such as Glacier National Park and out in the great desert southwest. That's all for now. More later!

No comments: