Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday, November 13, 2008




























































































I have set one SIMPLE and hard-to-refuse rate for my wedding photography
services. Only $850.00 (an amazingly low figure when you consider that many
wedding shooters no more talented than I charge around three thousand for the
same thing) gets the bride and groom 8 hours of my time...constantly thinking
and alert and moving around and creating poignant images. PLUS there are FREE engagement shots for use in the local newspaper or for handing out to
relatives and friends (10 prints included at no charge). Just call me for an
appointment so we all three can sit down and chat...at (804) 543-2030.













Meanwhile, I am hard at work on my website, by the way! Here are some of my better shots from the last few months...

No comments: